LTD Series - Strong in all disciplines.
The LTD Series Hardtails provide ideal sports machines for a widely diversified target group. Whether for occasional racing or marathons, touring on single trails and gravel paths or as a training bike, the LTD Series presents itself as light, taut and ambitious at all times. The basis of the LTD series is a new, double-butted frame in high-quality Aluminium 7005. By using the new Advanced Mechanical Forming process material use can be reduced significantly whilst retaining accustomed stability. No welded-on reinforced gussets are necessary any longer. As a positive side-effect the result is a modern and timeless design, which is clearly underlined once more by the use of One-Piece-Design technology in the connection of the top tube and seat stays to the seat tube! In order to be able to use the LTD Series universally and across disciplines we have fitted these with high-quality forks with 100mm of suspension travel and high-performance components. Hence the LTDs can demonstrate their all-round talent especially well.
Aluminium Superlite: Very high tensile strength 7005 aluminium alloy, needs a heat treatment, is developed for the highest requirements, very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant, non-shearing, double butted and suitable for the lightest tube-sets with highest stiffness.
Ready For Race Geometry: Our bicycles with RFR-geometry stand out by their sports character. The riding characteristics, rider comfort and rider safety in particular are taken in account for each individual bike category.
Frame Save System: To protect our high-end aluminium frames these are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The tread is in the hanger itself and not in the frame, as usual. In case of a crash this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced with a new one.
• Frame: Alu Superlite AMF 7005 Double Butted, RFR-Geometry
• Fork: Manitou Minute LTD 100mm, Air Assist, Remote-Lockout
• Headset: FSA No.10 semi-Integrated
• Stem: Easton EA30 Oversized
• Handlebars: Easton EA30 Lowriser Oversized
• Grips: CUBE Double Duometer
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M772 Shadow
• Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M660, Top Swing, 34.9mm
• Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M590 Rapidfire-Plus, 9-speed
• Brakes: Hayes Stroker Ryde hydr. Discbrake (180/160mm)
• Chainset: Shimano FC-M442 Octalink, 44x32x22, 175mm, Shimano BB-ES25
• Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50 11-32, 9-speed
• Chain: Shimano CN-HG53 108 links
• Rims: RFR ZX24
• Hubs: Shimano Disc HB-M525, Shimano Disc FH-M525
• Spokes: Mach1 18/0 Stainless 2.0
• Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 2.25, Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 2.25
• Tubes: Impac AV14
• Rim Tape: Schwalbe 22-559
• Pedals: Fasten Alu
• Saddle: Selle Italia Q-Blk
• Seat Post: Easton EA30 31,6mm
• Seatclamp: Scape Varioclose 34.9mm
• Weight 12,30kg
Our Price: £859.00
» Add to Wish List
» Send To A Friend