World cup-winning performance for every size rider The LES hardtail family holds victories in professional races around the world. Now, we are proud to introduce the newest member of this winning team – the new Pivot LES 27.5. Following in the footsteps of the LES 29, the LES 27.5 is a hardtail aficionado’s dream machine – an ultra-light chassis with BMX-like handling and the rollover advantage of bigger wheels, all in a snappy, fast-accelerating package to fit a wide range of rider sizes.
• Ultra-light, ride-tuned, carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fibre materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology
• Complete bikes under 19.4lbs / 8.79kg • 27.5” wheels • New-school hardtail racing geometry
• The LES hardtail design has been ridden to victory in UCI World Cup, professional XC, endurance and short track races.
• Boost 110mm front and 148mm rear spacing for ultimate in responsiveness and handling precision
• Extremely short 16.77”(426mm) chainstays
• Frame fits tires up to 2.6” wide*
• Designed to work with forks from 100-130mm in travel
• Full length internal cable routing and internal Shimano Di2 integration via Pivot’s exclusive, easy-to-maintain Cable Port System
• 1x and 2x gearing compatible
• Available in sizes XS, S, M, L for riders between 4'10" and 6'1"
Finance options available Finance calculator