Pivot’s ultimate enduro/aggressive trail bike gets long and low.
Pivot’s renowned Mach 6 Carbon is longer, lower and sets a new benchmark for enduro / aggressive trail bikes. The new design benefits directly from Pivot’s extensive gravity design experience – the perfect combination of progressive geometry and uncompromising pedalling capability – making the Mach 6 Carbon the right choice for dropping into black-diamond terrain and hitting technical features at race pace. From peak to podium, the Pivot Mach 6 Carbon is enduro performance, redefined.
• Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fibre materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology.
• 155mm (6.1”) of renowned dw-link® suspension Pivot’s size-specific long and low enduro geometry (Medium, Large and XL sizes).
• Rear and 160mm front travel.
• 27.5-inch wheels for the flickable handling and superior rollover.
• Ultra-stiff, DH-inspired, double-wishbone rear triangle design.
• Cold-forged wide and stiff upper and lower linkage design with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings.
• 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control.
• Custom-tuned Fox Factory Float DPX2 shock with Kashima.
• Internal cable routing, featuring Pivot’s Cable Port System and full Di2 integration.
• Internal dropper post compatible
• Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design is 1X and 2X gearing compatible.
• 180mm Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings.
• New ultra quiet low durometer rubberized frame protection
Finance options available Finance calculator