The Mach 6 Aluminium brings Pivot’s progressive long and low enduro/trail geometry to our top tier alloy design, offering best-in-class stiffness, power transfer, and suspension performance to every rider who’s ready to tackle new, challenging terrain. With stunning uphill capability and downhill handling that beats any bike in its class, the Pivot Mach 6 Aluminium is the choice for mastering every part of the mountain.
• Pivot aluminium frame with next-generation, variable wall thickness hydro-forming - for carbon-level strength, stiffness, precision, and control.
• Pivot’s size-specific long and low enduro geometry (Medium, Large and XL sizes).
• 155mm (6.1”) of renowned dw-link® suspension rear and 160mm front travel.
• 27.5-inch wheels for the flickable handling and superior rollover.
• Cold-forged wide and stiff upper and lower linkage design with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings.
• 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control.
• Custom-tuned Fox Float DPS shock with EVOL.
• Internal dropper post compatible.
• Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design is 1X and 2X gearing compatible.
• 180mm Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings.
• New ultra quiet low durometer rubberized chainstay protection
Finance options available Finance calculator